Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pantano: 'Cut. Cap. Balance. America's only path back to prosperity!'

Verne Strickland Blogmaster
July 28, 2011


Friend,

Cut. Cap. Balance.

Those three words outline America’s only path back to prosperity.  I know it; you know it; Speaker Boehner knows it…even President Obama knows it—he just refuses to give up his dream of transforming America into a “Nanny State.”

On Tuesday, our country faces a critical deadline: reaching the debt ceiling.  Despite months of debate on Capitol Hill about whether or not to raise the debt limit and how to restore America’s fiscal health, nothing has been accomplished.  Now we are about to pass a point of no return.

Now, more than any other time in our nation’s history, we need leadership in Washington.  We can’t afford to compromise on this issue.  It’s cut, cap and balance…or else.  Earlier this month I became the first Congressional candidate or member of Congress from North Carolina to sign the “Cut, Cap, and Balance” pledge.  Now I’m asking you to do the same.

Will you follow this link to add your name to my campaign’s “Cut, Cap, and Balance” pledge?
 

I’m sick and tired of the federal government spending money we don’t have, paid for by governments we don’t trust (like China), and I know you are too.  At some point in our lives, each of us has learned what it means to spend too much—and what the repercussions are.  Why can’t our government learn this lesson?

We have to cut spending right now.  And I’m not talking about a few million dollars here and a few more there.  I mean trillions of dollars across the board.  It’s the only way for America to survive.  But since our elected leaders in Washington have failed to grasp the severity of our economic situation, it’s up to us to show them.

That’s why I’m asking you to join me by signing my campaign’s “Cut, Cap, and Balance” pledge without delay. It may be the most important thing you can do right now for our country.

This is do-or-die time for America.  We have no choice but to cut, cap and balance the budget.  I hope I can count on you to sign the pledge and show Congress and the President that it’s time to take action.

Semper Fi,

Ilario Pantano
Republican for Congress - NC-7


info@pantanoforcongress.com

Our mailing address is:
Ilario Pantano
PO Box 11280
Wilmington, NC 28404

No comments:

Post a Comment