Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why is Ilario Pantano our best hope for defeating Mike McIntyre and Barack Obama?




Friend,

We figured we could give you all of our policy positions and white papers and articles, but you have read or seen most of them already.  Because with me, what you see is what you get.  If you send me to Washington, I will do exactly what I have promised you I would:  keep America strong, secure and prosperous. 

We've seen a lot of mudslinging in this race, and as we approach primary day, it's only going to get worse.  I'm writing today to remind you that this is it.  Everything we've worked so hard for over the last 2 years will soon be decided.

So who do you want to stand up to Obama and the tax-and-spend liberals for you?

Mothers, fathers, veterans, lawyers, cops, teachers, doctors, and small business owners have something to say about my candidacy, and they want you to hear them. Please click on the image below or follow the link to hear for yourself.  Then, please commit to either voting for Ilario, sharing this email with friends or making a contribution to his campaign so he can win?



Click on the image or click on this link to hear from Pantano supporters on why they support Ilario: http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendsofPantano?feature=watch

I'm counting on your support, so please act today.
 

Thanks,
Ilario Pantano

P.S.  Go here to learn your early voting location: http://www.pantanoforcongress.com/posts/find-your-early-voting-location-here


No comments:

Post a Comment