Verne Strickland Blogmaster / USA DOT COM
IT'S A BIRD, IT'S A PLANE, IT'S MIKE McINTYRE -- THE REPUBLICAN!
McINTYRE VOTED MANY TIMES TO FUND OBAMACARE. NOW HE VOWS HE'LL VOTE AGAINST IT. WHO IS THIS GUY -- REALLY?
To that end, he has made sure to vote against Obama on major initiatives during high profile votes. But it’s on the more low-key votes that McIntyre surreptitiously sides with Obama’s big-government agenda.
Mike McIntyre realized that he could not be caught dead supporting Obamacare in public. That’s why he made sure to vote for the Republican repeal bill in January, 2011.
What he won’t tell you is that he voted for a number of spending bills that funded Obamacare:
Spending Bills for FY 2012
- “Minibus” appropriations bill, H.R. 2112 [roll call #857, 11/17/2011]
- “Omnibus” appropriations bill, H.R. 2055 [roll call #941, 12/16/2011]
- Continuing Resolution, H.R. 1473 (Covers all 12 appropriations from April 15 through the end of the fiscal year, September 30, 2011) [roll call #268]
- Continuing Resolution, H.R. 1363 (funded the government from April 9, 2011-April 15, 2011) [roll calls #247 and #253]
- Continuing Resolution, H.J.Res.44 (funded the government from March 5, 2011-March 18, 2011) [roll call #154]
- Continuing Resolution, H.J.Res.101, (funded the government from Dec. 4, 2010-Dec. 18, 2010) [roll call #593]
You can’t fool all the people all the time, Mr. McIntyre.