According to New Black Panther Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz:
- If Republicans win the White House, “There will be little mercy or no mercy on the New Black Panther Party”
- The New Black Panthers “delivered” Obama into office
- Obama “owes” the Black Panthers “some favors”
- Obama and Holder showed the Black Panthers “mercy” in their voter intimidation case, where the DOJ controversially dropped charges against the group
- Republicans are the “most powerful enemies in the world” and they “hate” the Black Panthers
- Republicans will brand the Black Panthers “an official hate group, terrorists”
- Does not know how much longer “President Obama and Eric Holder can hold out” in their favor.
The New Black Panther Party (NBPP) chairman wants to remind Attorney General Eric Holder and President Barack Obama that their organization “delivered” the president and his administration to office.
The New Black Panthers, who recently espoused their desire to hang whites and openly meet with
a Holocaust-denying terror regime, believes Obama and Holder “owes them” a few favors.
These new incendiary comments come from NBPP Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz on a radio show hosted by his National Field Marshal, King Samir Shabazz. The two were having a discussion about what would happen to the organization were Republicans to win the election in November. The outlook is not good. According to chairman Shabazz, Republicans don’t like the Black Panthers and would prefer to brand the organization a “hate group” that uses “terrorist” tactics.
That was disconcerting to the host of the show, King Samir Shabazz, who was prosecuted by the Department of Justice two years ago over well-documented charges of voter intimidation. These charges had subsequently been dropped by Eric Holder’s Deputies, even though senior attorneys working on the case advised against it.
According to Chairman Shabazz, though, that action was “owed” to the Panthers because they “delivered” Obama to office. Still, he admitted the administration was showing the organization “mercy” and that Republicans have every intention to “re-open the case” against him and the NBPP if they gain the White House in 2012.
Ultimately, Shabazz calls Republicans “the most powerful enemies in the world” and predicts it won’t be much longer that “President Obama and Eric Holder can hold out” against them. But don’t worry Mr. President, the New Black Panthers have already decided to endorse you again this time around!