Thursday, September 6, 2012

Verne Strickland covers the DNC like no one else -- and you'll see why. He's at home, where he belongs, taking what the TV offers.



CAN OBAMA RECLAIM THE FAITH AND CONFIDENCE OF HIS SUPPORTERS TO GIVE HIM FOUR MORE YEARS TO FINISH THE JOB? WELL, I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT.

My Photo By Verne Strickland, conservative Christian blogger,
Wilmington  NC September 13, 2012
 
As I wrote earlier -- at the end of the day, there's no more day left. But there's a tomorrow. Then we'll see how much traction the conventions give the respective national parties. 


Tell you what -- when Obama takes the podium, he's got nowhere to look but forward. If the guy looks in his rear view mirror, he's toast. After falling flat on the ambitious promises he made in 2008, he has nothing whatever to brag about. 

Can he still reclaim the faith and confidence of his supporters to give him four more years to finish the job? Well, I certainly hope not. Soaring rhetoric got you to this point, Mr. Precedent. It will take more than that this time around. Verne. Be back soon.

9:40 pm Joe Biden in his cheerleader role for Barack Obama. He's not as eloquent as his boss, or as long-winded as Bill Clinton. But I like the guy. I think he's real and has a good heart. Anyhow, that's my story and I'm stickin' with it.

Now I don't want to drift too far from the crowded arena (which is the way the DNC wants it -- (remember the empty, dry Bank of America football stadium?) -- but there's a big issue out there somewhere, and the liberal media are running from it in panic.

The New York delegate who communicated a death threat against Mitt Romney -- know what? If the shoe were on the other foot, that creepy incident would have been up in neon and stayed there. Ah, the media -- the two-faced, deeply-biased, deceitful, dishonest liberal media. They have buried this shocking story because it is deeply embarrassing to the Democrats. Their selective indignation is sickening. If it weren't for conservative cable news programs and the internet, we wouldn't have a voice. But we do. And they will not shut us up. Amen.

10:40 PM The Precedent of the United States is now telling us why we need him. I've heard that before. I am watching college football -- Bowie State at Benedict, 4th quarter :50 remaining, Bowie State up 20-7. I can understand what they're doing. I just can't understand what Obama is saying.

Good night all. Another fun night with you. Verne.

No comments:

Post a Comment