Green Socialists’ Top Five Wish List Items For Obama’s Dangerous Last Two Years
While professing that the most critical issue facing the United States is the fairy tale of climate change, John Kerry, Hussein Obama and company have been globetrotting, working to install the United Nations as America’s ruler and donate the contents of our national treasury to the “more deserving, underprivileged” nations of the world.
Obama just completed his successful one-sided deal, a success from the Chinese point of view, in which he exchanged real economic concessions for Chinese support and participation in the deception. He also made his case at the G20 in advance of the true sellout scheduled for Paris next year. All developing nations have to do to qualify for American taxpayer dollars is to agree that the hoax is real. Obama will then provide them with mountains of foreign aid in order to help them “deal with” the supposed dire impact.
EPA Chief Gina McCarthy just announced new, draconian restrictions on ozone, a plan which has been estimated to cost up to $270 billion and would likely be the death of American industry.
Turning the population of America into bark-gnawing herbivores is not enough; for the green Nazis there is no such thing as enough. They have their eyes on five other goals that they expect their puppet in the White House to mandate to them over the course of the last two years of this national nightmare.
Those agenda items include:
- Defend and protect climate rule – Restrictions on what eco-terrorists like to incorrectly refer to as “carbon pollution,” the existence of life-giving Co2 have not yet been finalized. These restrictions would be a major step in the war on coal and would significantly reduce America’s ability to generate sufficient amounts of relatively low cost energy.
The associate director of government affairs for the green fascist lobby group the “Natural Resources Defense Council,” Franz Matzner, cites the Co2 and ozone restrictions as top priority items, saying,” We want to ensure that Sen. [Mitch] McConnell’s (R-Ky.) big polluter agenda doesn’t happen. We want to make sure that the ‘president’ is able to deliver the Clean Power Plan (or carbon rule) on time and to make it as strong [destructive] as possible.”
- Reject Keystone XL – Jamie Henn, the co-founder and communications director of the climate extremist group 350.org recognizes the employment and energy opportunities that go along with approval of the Keystone Canada to Texas oil pipeline. Oil produces actual energy at a cheap price that competes with expensive and undependable windmills and solar. Naturally a benefit such as that is high on the target list of energy independence foes such as Obama and the green leftists.
Henn said, “The ‘president’ will do himself a favor by taking a few more bold steps like rejecting the Keystone XL pipeline.”
- An end to drilling – Lease approvals for the period from 2017 thru 2022 are currently under consideration for off-shore drilling. Both the Atlantic and Arctic are said to be being given serious consideration for development by the Department of Interior.
- Regulate methane emissions – The newest gas in the environmentalist hot seat is methane, particularly releases as a byproduct of drilling for oil and gas. The same climate change argument that has been relatively successful in the vilification of coal and Co2 is now being applied to methane.
- Be a ‘real player’ in the Paris talks – There’s nothing Obama likes better or needs more than the adoration of his weak-minded fans. Recognizing his vanity, the green fascists are urging Obama to be assertive at the upcoming UN expansion summit in Paris. With the UN acting as a force multiplier, the job of sending America back to the stone ages and preserving our resources for the personal enrichment of the elites will be much easier.
The UN climate change convention in Paris will gather 180 nations with the stated objective of signing a global accord on emissions which will be enforced by our new international masters, the United Nations.Although the regime has repeated the lie often enough that it is likely becoming believed as truth by a sufficient number of the stupid people, they hadn’t counted on the smart people regaining control of the Senate. They now have to argue their nonsense against thinking, rational, objective people who already know their positions are flawed, deliberately so.
This top five list serves as a good starting point for Republicans as well from the opposite perspective; to defeat the green fascist agenda.
Rick Wells is a conservative writer who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. Please “Like” him on Facebook, “Follow” him on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us