Sunday, November 16, 2014

"ONLY INTO GLORY" . . . Soldier broken by war, silenced by death. My preacher friend has words of wisdom.

Heartbreaking on many levels. I am a Christian and conflicted about this. What a trial he has been through. Yet one would say it is easy for me to take issue with his choices, since I have never faced such decisions. He is gone now. I pray God will take his trials into account and accept him into glory. 

Verne Strickland November 16, 2014
Paralyzed in the Iraq War, Tomas Young became an outspoken anti-war activist. A year ago he outlined his plan to end his life. This week he died.
cnn.com|By Moni Basu, CNN

  • Clarence Paul Puckett likes this. * Verne: He is my friend, and a Biblical scholar whose advice is very meaningful to me. He responds:
  • Clarence Paul Puckett Saved people are accepted only into glory, with exception to the children, who are innocent in God's sight.
  • Verne Strickland Right. A wonderful reminder, Clarence Paul. "Only into glory." What a wonderful God we have.
      
  • Verne Strickland

No comments:

Post a Comment