Monday, November 23, 2015

PAUL CRUICKSHANK -- CNN FOREIGN CORRESPONDENT PAR EXCELLENCE

Verne Strickland USA DOT COM  November 23, 2015

Paul Cruickshank, Editor in Chief, "The Sentinal"

Here's the new star newsman of global television reporting. I took to Cruickshank when I first spotted him via CNN in an ISIS battle zone in Europe. He even stood out above CNN's stellar Anderson Cooper.

I like what he delivers and the way he delivers it. Cruickshank is a brooding, no-nonsense hard-ass. He glowers at the camera, uses up no smiles on the interviewer when he's being quizzed, and fiercely serves up the facts.

He's going far. Right now he's the top male journalist on the international circuit. Try to catch Paul on CNN, mainly in the prime time hours. I think you'll be impressed too.

   PAUL CRUICKSHANK

Copyright 2010 My Business. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment