Friday, November 4, 2011

Pantano's new book out: "WARLORD, BROKEN BY WAR -- SAVED BY GRACE" -- Purchase now to support campaign.

 November 4, 2011

Fellow American Patriot,

President Obama is wagering the success we've achieved in Iraq, the sacrifice made by thousands of American troops, and our diplomatic ties in the region on a "Hail Mary Pass" to save his job.

Last month, the president allowed negotiations with the Iraqi government to collapse, forcing our withdrawal from Iraq despite the advice of our generals on the ground. With his poll numbers plummeting as we head into his re-election year, President Obama saw an opportunity to appease the liberal base that elected him and he took it at the expense of our national defense.

As a former Marine Corps officer who served in this war, I am appalled and dismayed by the president's decision. Not only does it compromise the progress we've made in Iraq, it all but hands Iran the keys to the entire Middle East on a silver platter and jeopardizes America's interests at home and abroad.

America must be protected at all costs. That's why I'm running for Congress against an 8-term incumbent who voted to cut and run from Iraq 7 times. But I need you to stand with me against the liberal defeatism that is systematically crippling our national security.

I've written a book, Warlord: Broken by War, Saved by Grace, about my experience in Iraq in 2004 that will be released in just a few weeks. But this story of love of country, duty, honor and sacrifice is timelier than ever right now, so I'd like you to have it right away. That's why I'll rush you an autographed copy of Warlord for  your immediate donation of $40 or more to my campaign. 

Warlord is more than a war story. It's an unapologetic love story with America and her values. It's a story of God's redemptive Grace saving the life of a grief-stricken battle field commander; it's a story of healing through faith after the war; it's a story of why Obama's decision to quit in Iraq will empower terrorists and enemies of the United States. It's also a story that shows why I am uniquely qualified to defend America in the halls of Congress.

Warlord tells of my dramatic experience that became the subject of national news and leftist attacks on the U.S. military. While I was leading men in some of the fiercest fighting of the war outside Fallujah in 2004, I was forced to open fire and kill two insurgents. The liberal media distorted this act of protecting my men into accusations of premeditated murder. So for killing terrorists on the battlefield I faced criminal charges and a possible death sentence!Fortunately justice was on my side, and after a thorough investigation, the truth prevailed and I was cleared of all charges.

My struggle in Iraq strengthened the importance of my faith and family in my life, and prepared me for the most important fight yet: the battle for the soul of our country. We need men and women in Washington who have the courage to stay true to their values and provide desperately needed leadership. I will do both, but I need you to give me that chance.

So will you stand with me as I prepare for this battle by following this link to make a contribution of $40 or more to my campaign to receive an autographed copy of Warlord?

I know better than most how painful the price of defending our liberty can be. But more importantly, I know with every fiber of my being it's worth it. I am proud to have served my country honorably, and I look forward to doing it again as a member of Congress.

Semper fi,

Ilario Pantano Candidate for Congress, NC-7

P.S. My book, Warlord: Broken by War, Saved by Grace, shows why I am uniquely qualified to lead the battle for the soul of our country in Congress. Barack Obama and his cronies on the left are risking our national security for political gain and they must be stopped. That's why I'm asking you to stand with me for our shared conservative values by making a donation of $40 or more to my campaign. In return, I'll rush you a personalized copy of Warlord before it is available to the public. I remain Always Faithful (Semper Fidelis) to God, Corps, and Country.—Ilario 






No comments:

Post a Comment