CANDIDATE SAYS 'CRUNCH TIME IS HERE'
By FRANK WILLIAMS
Labor Day is this Monday, and we are between the two major parties' conventions. This means that the campaign season is entering the home stretch.
Thanks to the support and help of you and countless others, we won the Republican Primary last May. Now, I need your help to win the General Election on November 6. I do have a Democrat opponent, and we will not take the election lightly. Please read the rest of this e-newsletter to find out how you can help. Additionally, please let me know of any events I should attend in your community.
Thank you for your past support. I look forward to working with you over the next two months to ensure victory in November.
How You Can Help
Many of you have asked how you can help with my campaign. If you live in or near Brunswick County, there are several ways you can get involved:
- Volunteer with the Brunswick County Republican Victory Office. They need help with Voter ID phone calls and door-to-door campaigning. The Victory Office's efforts will benefit me and the entire Republican ticket. The office is located at the Brunswick County Republican Headquarters, 971 Old Ocean Highway in Bolivia. Jason Britt, our regional Victory Director, can be reached at 910-297-7402 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call or email him today to sign up and get involved.
- Serve as a Poll Observer or Precinct Official during Early Voting or on Election Day.
- Put up signs.
- Distribute literature for the Republican Party on Election Day.
Thoughts on the RNC Convention
I posted the following on Facebook after Wednesday night’s convention proceedings: "As I watched tonight's convention speeches, numerous speakers mentioned the American Dream. People from all across the world have long sought to come to the USA to try and achieve the AMERICAN dream. Not the Soviet dream. Not the socialist dream. Not the <insert any other country here> dream. The AMERICAN dream. We are a unique nation built on an idea, on an experiment. We are at a crossroads that will decide whether that dream continues to exist as we have known it, that will determine the outcome of the American experiment. Will we still be a nation of free people and free markets, or will we be a shadow of our former self? We are truly at a time for choosing."
RNC Convention Videos
- Mitt Romney’s Speech
- Paul Ryan’s Speech
- Clint Eastwood’s Appearance
- Jeb Bush’s Speech
- Marco Rubio’s Speech
- Condoleeza Rice’s Speech
- Mike Huckabee’s Speech
- Ann Romney’s speech
- Gov. Chris Christie’s keynote address
- John Kasich's speech
- Photos from Aug. 21 Fundraiser at Caffe Luna in Raleigh
- Photos from Aug. 27 General Election Kickoff Reception in Leland
- Monday, Sept. 17: Luncheon in Shallotte with Congresswoman Renee Ellmers. 12:00 noon at Jerome's. Click here to pre-register online. Click here to RSVP on Facebook.
- Monday, Sept. 17: Reception at Wrightsville Beach with Congresswoman Renee Ellmers. 5:30 p.m. at BlueWater. Click here to pre-register online. Click here to RSVP on Facebook.