Friday, November 16, 2012

CENSORED FROM INTERNET: "Ghandi a twisted old pervert, Christ the Son of God."

Verne Strickland Blogmaster / November 17, 2012

 GAZA ROCKETS TARGET TEL AVIV -- SEVERAL DEATHS.
 ARABS TRY TO PROVOKE WAR. THEY MAY SUCCEED.

Tel Aviv Rocket



 VS: YOU GOTTA SEE THIS . . .

Name withheld to protect the writer (a friend of mine)

“Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs... Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home”

- Mahatma Gandhi - Revered as one of the most peaceful and loving individuals of the twentieth century

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..
    2 people like this.
   
    Darryl: i asked my Jewish buddie what he thought of the Jew's being a chosen people. He said "that's the biggest crock of I have ever heard!".
    2 hours ago via mobile · Edited · Like
  
(Name withheld to protect the writer) That's funny, Darryl! Bahahahahahaha!!!
    2 hours ago · Like

Verne Strickland    Hey, my friend -- you serious buddy? Jesus is the Son of God. Gandi was a twisted old pervert. But you make your own choice. I'm disappointed to see these statements from you. Please continue to fix my computer.

    UNABLE TO POST COMMENT (warning on my attempt to post)

VS: Oh? I think a more accurate statement would be UNWILLING TO POST COMMENT. Are we being censored over criticism of Gandi and the Arabs -- or because of our confession of Jesus Christ as our Savior? Weird? I don't mind showing disrespect for Gandi's "legacy". He truly was a ruthless old radical who was propped up by leftist propaganda in the U.S. media. But I lovingly claim Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Let the games begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment