Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Claude Pope announces run for Chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party


Elect Claude Pope












MESSAGE FROM CLAUDE E. POPE, JR.

March 21, 2013

I’m running for Chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party because I want to build on the successes
we’ve had in the past two election cycles and establish the Republican Party as the dominant political organization in our state for the foreseeable future.

Staying on top is even tougher than getting to the top, in my opinion, but I believe my combination of business and political experience has prepared me to lead the Republican Party to a successful future in North Carolina – and that will be good news for the state and its people.

ClaudePopeOur great new Governor, Pat McCrory, and our Republican majority in the legislature are going to make the reforms and changes North Carolina needs to get its economy moving again, put an end to the constant tax increases and pervasive corruption that marked the recent Democrat years, and give all North Carolinians a government that works efficiently and treats them like they were valued customers.

But the Democrats aren’t going to roll over and play dead.  You’ve probably read that they have a plan to “cripple” and “eviscerate” Republican leaders and “weaken their ability to govern.”  They promise to use private investigators and other shady tactics to dig up dirt on Republicans.

To fight that kind of disgusting negativism, our party is going to have to be strong, and I’m ready for the challenge.

I’ll work to strengthen local party organizations, to help each of them to “own their sandbox” and win local elections that will add depth to our Republican governing team.  I’ll provide mechanisms to support our statewide leaders against the underhanded tactics the Democrats have already announced as their battle plan.  I’ll ramp up our fundraising and volunteer efforts – as Wake County Chairman, I set records in both areas.

I’ll reach out to the various constituencies and conservative-minded organizations so we can all work together to build the North Carolina you and I want.  And I’ll use my business experience to make sure the whole thing is managed in an effective, efficient way.

That’s my pledge to you, and the basis on which I’m asking for your support at the Republican State Convention in Charlotte June 7 – 9.

I look forward to seeing you there, and to working together in the coming months and years on behalf of the North Carolina Republican Party.
Thank you.

Claude E. Pope, Jr.

P.S. Please visit my website at ElectClaudePope.com for regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment