Tuesday, April 23, 2013

THREAT TO CONSERVATIVE NC BLOGGER IS HOAX -- BUT PERPETUATOR MAY HAVE BROKEN LAW

 

 

 

 

 

OFFICES OF SENATOR BURR AND CONGRESSMAN McINTYRE ARE NON-COMMITTAL ON MEANING OF FACEBOOK MESSAGE ABOUT FBI

 

VERNE STRICKLAND / USA DOT COM/ APRIL 23, 2013 

After contacts today with Senator Burr's office (by Rhonda Amoroso and Nancy Brice) and with Congressman McInyre's office (by suspected spy and rowdy man Verne Strickland) there is every prospect that all this was a hoax! John Dismukes also contacted me from the road, and voiced the same impression, noting that one of the regs cited in the bogus email attributed to HSD and FBI has not been signed into law. I thought that was some good work, and very swift.

Thanks to all who wrote in voicing support. There were many. I'm pleased at your taking the time and effort to do this, and happy that the heat's off. My contact with McInyre's associate was recorded for posterity, and I will post some of the verbatim transcript after I have committed it to my computer. It was quite revealing, and does little to shore up my chronic displeasure with this man. Maybe this will get me into the trouble I so richly deserve. Also, I intend to reach out to Congressman Walter Jones, with whom I'm well-acquainted (knew his distinguished father as well) to alert him to this unusual incident.

I am not dropping this, and suspect some laws may have been broken by anyone using the Internet speaking erroneously in behalf of the FBI and Homeland Security. Stories to follow on all of this. Again, you guys are super pals -- just great -- and I feel that this false alarm may have been a good fire drill for the committed warriors that you are. God bless all. We're a team. Would have done the same for you. And may have the opportunity, if you get my drift. Your forever pal and fan, Verne (Rowdy Man) Strickland.
THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED VIA EMAIL TODAY, REFERENCING MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. THE LEAD LINE WAS INTENDED BY ME TO INTRODUCE THE TOPIC ON MY SITE:
 

U.S. Government says to Verne: "You've Been Warned"! So come and get me, suckers.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment