Tuesday, June 3, 2014

NC Newsman Verne Strickland depends on the Holy Bible for what's coming in the headlines. God's Word keeps him ahead of the pack.

 The Bible in modern times 
more relevant than ever.

 

By Verne Strickland: 50-year veteran of TV and Internet News
Wilmington NC June 3, 2014 
I'm a news junkie and writer. I scan the headlines and the talk shows every day without fail to stay abreast of what's happening and who's doing what to whom. But I find more and more that the most definitive source of news is the Holy Bible. Odd that I should say that? I have lived long enough to know it. And I pass it on to my peers as well as the younger generations: 
OUR GOD KNOWS MOHAMMAD, THE EVIL ONE. HIS SNARES ARE DESCRIBED IN THE HOLY BIBLE. THESE ARE THE TIMES. BE YE FOREWARNED.

Brace yourself. This is the future. Your future and mine. God has prophesied this, and we have been forewarned. Sound like today's evil times, wherein Allah-inspired Islamic madmen are abroad, casting about for infidel victims? Pray for grace, wisdom and faith. It is coming.

John 16:2-3 "You will be thrown out of the synagogue. In fact, a time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing God a favor. 3 They will do things like that because they do not know the Father or me."



No comments:

Post a Comment