Sunday, July 20, 2014

IN WHICH I RESPOND TO AN UPPITY SWAMI OR IMAM (WHATEVER) WHO TELLS ME 'JESUS IS MUSLIM'. WHOA, BUBBA!

    Verne Strickland  July 20, 2014:  
    'Jesus Is Muslim'?
If you don't think that mockery gets my dander up, you don't know me.

These Islamic provocateurs have already caused a stir in Ohio with highway billboards:

'Jesus Is Muslim' Billboards Cause Controversy In Ohio

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../jesus-is-muslim-billboa...The Huffington Post
In my own case, the  following exchange began a day or two earlier this week with a smooth, Muslim dude named Dr. Muhammad Salah. He showed up in my email inbox under the obnoxious banner of 'Jesus If Muslim'. 

The fireworks began with a couple of preliminary salvos, which ratcheted up in intensity quite soon. You'll get the idea: 

This is so offensive. I cannot even understand what this heretic is saying, but my perception is that he is a fool if he believes that the false "god" Allah brings the "true" religion in Islam. Totally untrue. Totally reprehensible. Dr. Muhammad Salah should be pitied and ignored. He is blathering nonsense. Jesus Christ is God, and all -- including Muslims -- will bow to Him in the end and proclaim Christ Jesus God. Those who refuse will burn in the eternal fires of hell.
  • Jesus is Muslim
    You are basing your arguments as facts but you didn't justify any of your claims.

  • Verne Strickland
    My faith in Christ the Redeemer is my justification, sir. Further, I have no interest in attempting to convince you or your jihadist rabble of the divine identity of Jesus the One and Only True God. That wouldn't matter anyway. You have mocked Jesus Christ, Who will not be mocked. You are doomed as we speak. And will be committed to hell forever. No supper for you, unless you enjoy a good plateful of pickled pig feet.

  • Jesus is Muslim
    Love your enemies, lol

  • Verne Strickland
    Practice what you preach. Your curious tribes of warmongers actually urge your kind to persecute and kill Christians! And it is done each and every day to innocent people who are only hurt and murdered because they are followers of Jesus Christ. It is so sad. I pity the cult of Islam. I pray for you too. Christians are forgiving people. Muslims are not.

  • Jesus is Muslim
    Actually Muslims are the ones killed by Christians either in the Crusades or the Inquisitions or during the European colonization or Bosnia and Kosova or in Iraq and Afghanistan by USA so you need to see who are the warmongers.

  • Deu 20:16 But of the cities of these peoples, that Jehovah thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth; Deu 20:17 but thou shalt utterly destroy them: the Hittite, and the Amorite, the Canaanite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite; as Jehovah thy God hath commanded thee

  • Sorry, but I have no interest at all in your heretical ramblings about the Holy Bible. If you continue to assault me with this bilge, I may resort to sending you mocking and revised passages from your own "holy" book -- the Koeran? But rather than that, I will only say that you are certainly a practiced propagandist, and I hope double your allotment of virgins are waiting for you whenever you and other jihadists go for your reward. Some reward. I wish you no joy here, where Islam viciously attacks Israel, and where you and your evil friends mock Jesus, to whom every knee shall bend in the End Times. Even yours. Are you prepared for that, sir?

                       *************************** 
    This Muslim slickster will show again, and again, until I block him. What I have said may seem intemperate, but I have no friends among Muslims and don't court any. I have learned through research and following these issues that every adult Muslim alive today has sworn an oath to the cloudmeister Allah that he will hate Israel and Jews, and will kill all infidels (us) when possible. Pretty mean stuff. So I don't fancy I will win a popularity contest in Gaza. But I will say my piece, and defend Jesus Christ and Israel with passion and fervor.

No comments:

Post a Comment