Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Christian Frontier Founded in Pakistan. See the First in an Exciting Series of Exclusive Reports:

Thursday, July 17, 2014


NEW CHRISTIAN FRONTIER FOUNDED IN PAKISTAN. SEE THE FIRST IN A SERIES OF EXCLUSIVE REPORTS:


God has led me to a wonderful Christian minister and activist in Pakistan. We have corresponded and discussed how I can help convince Americans to get to know him and support the work of HOPE FOR SUFFERING HUMANITY. His name is Waheed Kashif. I am blessed to share this story with you.

 
Waheed Kashif, Executive Director of 
HOPE FOR SUFFERING HUMANITY

It will require a series of posts to cover this. As this is an on-going project in Pakistan, and in Sri Lanka I am going treat it as an open-end series to devoted to protecting and expanding decicated efforts by courageous Christians in hostile areas.

As I came to know Waheed, it was not very long before he won me over, through the power and love of the Holy Spirit -- the Comforter. I And although I am also a devoted Christian, I must admit that I was not an easy mark. But I am so thrilled and grateful that my hesitation and even doubt cost us time when we should have gone full speed ahead. 

I felt somehow that God had struck me with a divine lightning bolt, so compelling was the call to action.

My desire is to bring the powerful human and spiritual story of Christians in a land we know only in passing. This exclusive series, ordained by God, will take you inside the perilous but rewarding life of Waheed Kashif, who has lovingly shared intimate details of his world where every day is devoted to introducing youngsters to the Lord Jesus Christ for the first time.

I may call the series "New Christian Frontier Emerges in Pakistan". That will do for now. It's the exclusive story of modern Disciples who lovingly labor to spread the Holy Gospel in a troubled land a new Frontier for Jesus Christ That's good enough for starters. What I really hasten to do is get this started without delay. Waheed desperately wants to reach and inform the people of America about the work of endangered people in Pakistan who put their lives in jeopardy to have the Savior Jesus Christ -- the Redeemer, the Master -- in their lives. And he has enlisted my aid to help out.

For me this answers a lifelong dream to serve the Lord with the skill He has given me -- to utilize every possible communications avenue to praise God and spread the Word of His Salvation.

This will be a labor of love. What could be more exciting and constructive? Before I start, I will pray what I call The Writer's Prayer, which has served me well in my years of service in the Lord's behalf:

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be alway acceptable in Thy Sight, O Lord, my Strength and My Redeemer." Psalm 19:14 KJV. 

 Photos below of some of the people attending school and
training  at HOPE FOR SUFFERING HUMANITY in the troubled
country of Pakistan, that hope is coming from the Lord Jesus.



Waheed Kashif's photo.


Waheed Kashif's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment