Sunday, September 28, 2014

WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ABOUT TILLIS AND HAGAN . . .

WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ABOUT TILLIS AND HAGAN . . .



 By Verne Strickland   September 28, 2014


Daniel Allan Nance
Sad fact of the matter is that WE do not have a clear or great choice between these two.

Verne Strickland I believe we do.

Jackie Anderson Kohler
Verne Strickland, tel me why I should note for Thom Tillis over Kay Hagan?

Verne Strickland
Hi, Jackie. You know where all the facts are. All I could do is spoon-feed you with everything there is to know. I'll just leave you with this. Kay Hagan, by her published record, is a liberal, a devotee of Barack Obama and Harry Reid, and a serial prevaricator. My friend Thom Tillis, on the other hand, I know to be honorable, trustworthy, a proven leader, and a conservative Christian patriot. You might be able to draw some useful distinctions from these statements. I hope so. God bless you as you make your choice. It's a very important one.

Andy Koeppel
 Jackie- We need to do what we can to remove Reid as majority leader. That is more important than any particular issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment