Thursday, December 11, 2014

AND THE WORD BECAME FLESH . . . 'I AM HE, I AM THE FIRST, AND THE LAST.' PRAISE JESUS.


Is. 48:12-14  “Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called; I AM HE, I Am the first, I Am also the last. Surely My Right Hand founded the earth, and My Right Hand spread out the heavens; when I CALL to them, they stand together.” (He upholds all things by the Word of His power)


John1:1-5, 9-14, 18 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God. He was in the beginning WITH God (as the Word of God). All things came into being THROUGH Him, and apart from Him NOTHING came into being.In Him was LIFE, and the life was the LIGHT of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness DID NOT COMPREHEND IT…There was the true Light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. He was in the world, and the world was made THROUGH Him, and the world DID NOT KNOW Him. He came to HIS OWN, and those who were HIS OWN did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God. And the WORD became FLESH and DWELT AMONG  us, and we saw His glory, glory as the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth…No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten GOD Who is IN THE BOSOM OF THE FATHER, He has explained Him.” (Out of the abundance of the heart/bosom/core, the mouth speaks?)

Is. 43:10d-13a  “ ‘Before Me there was no God FORMED, and there will be none after Me. I, even I, am the LORD; and there is NO Savior besides ME. It is I Who have DECLARED and SAVED and PROCLAIMED,and THERE WAS NO STRANGE GOD AMONG YOU; so you are My witnesses,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I Am God. Even from eternity I AM HE’ …”


John 8:56-59  “ ‘Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.’ The Jews therefore said to Him, ‘You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?’ Jesus sad to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM.’THEREFORE, they picked up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple.”

John 10:30-33  “ ‘ I and the Father are one.’  The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, ‘I show you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?’ The Jews answered Him,‘for a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.’”

John 14:7-10  “ ‘If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; FROM NOW ON you know HIM and have seen HIM.’ Philip said to Him, ‘Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know ME, Philip? He who has seen ME has seen the Father; how do you say “Show us the Father”? Do you not believe that I am in the Father,and the Father is in Me? The words that I SAY to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father ABIDING IN ME does HIS works.’”

John 20:27-29  “Then He said to Thomas, ‘Reach here your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand, and put it into My side; and be not unbelieving, but believing.’Thomas answered and said to Him, ‘My Lord AND my GOD!’ Jesus said to him,‘Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see,and yet believed.’”

Is. 44:6  “ ‘I AM THE FIRST AND I AM THE LAST, and there is NO God besides ME.’”

Rev. 22:13  “ ‘I am the Alpha and the Omega, the FIRST AND THE LAST, the beginning and the end.’”

Is. 44:24  “ ‘I, the LORD, Am the Maker of ALL things, Stretching out the heavens BY MYSELF, and spreading out the earth ALL ALONE,’”

Is. 45:12  “ ‘It is I Who made the earth,and created man upon it. I stretched out the heavens with MY hands and I ordained all their hosts.’”


Is. 45:15  “TRULY, Thou art a God Who HIDES HIMSELF, O God of Israel, SAVIOR!” (He hid Himself in Jesus/Y’shua ha Mashiach, Mashiach ben Yosef)

Is. 45:21c-24  “And there is NO other God besides ME, a righteous God and a SAVIOR; there is NONE except ME. Turn to ME,and be SAVED, all the ends of the earth; for I Am God, and there is NO other. I have sworn by MYSELF, the WORD has gone forth from MY mouth in righteousness and will not turn back, that to ME every knee will bow, every tongue will swear.They will say of ME, ‘only in the LORD are righteousness and strength.’”

Philippians 2:5-11, 13  “Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, Who, although HE EXISTED IN THE FORM OF GOD (as the Word in the bosom of the Father), did NOT regard equality with God a thing to be GRASPED, but EMPTIED HIMSELF, taking the FORM of a bond-servant, and being made in the LIKENESS of men. And being found in APPEARANCE AS a man, He humbled HIMSELF by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God highly exalted Him, and bestowed upon Him the Name which is above EVERY Name, that at the Name of Jesus/YAHshua EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS that Jesus Christ/YAHshua haMashiach is LORD, to the GLORY of God the Father, so then my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is GOD Who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.”
2 Cor.5:18-19  “Now all these things are from GOD, Who reconciled us to HIMSELF through Christ, and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, that GOD was IN Christ reconciling the world to HIMSELF, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.”

Is. 46:9-10  “Remember the former things long past, for I Am God, and there is NO OTHER LIKE ME, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things which have not been done, saying, ‘MY purpose will be established, and I will accomplish ALL MY good pleasure.’”

Is. 55:11  “So shall my WORD be which goes forth from My MOUTH; it shall not return to Me empty,without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

1 John 3:8b  “The Son of God appeared for this purpose, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Acts 10:38  “You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power,and how He went about doing good, and healing all who were oppressed by the devil; for God was with Him.”

Hebrews 1:1-4  “God,after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, Whom He appointed HEIR of ALL things, THROUGH Whom HE also made the world. And He (Jesus/YAHshua) is the radiance of HIS (God’s) glory and the EXACT representation of His nature,and upholds ALL THINGS by the WORD of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the RIGHT HAND of the Majesty on high; having BECOME MUCH better than the angels (man is a little lower than the angels), as He has INHERITED a more excellent Name than they.’

No comments:

Post a Comment